Here's a little more about us and what we offer...
If you are interested in joining our team, complete the contact form below with a COVER LETTER, including WHY you think you would be a good fit, and attach your RESUME, then submit! We'll be in touch within 24 business hours.
- Green Cleaner (either hourly based on YOUR availability, or guaranteed full-time salaried)
- Green Cleaning Specialists - Inventory, Equipment, Community, Engagement, Field Leadership and others
- Trainer, Associate Trainers and Lead Trainers
WHO ARE WE?
We are the company you've always wanted to work for... if we do say so ourselves! We are fun, professional, caring, and we build strong relationships with all our team members... because work should be fun, right?!
We are an eclectic group of hard-working individuals all dedicated to enhancing our client's lives by helping them clean and maintain their living space. We have team members who are life-long cleaners and others who started with us because they wanted to share their "clean freak" gift. Though we generally work independently, we also work together occasionally and enjoy team meetings, holiday parties, summer BBQs, Beverage & Paint Nights, etc. as a group.
And we DON'T work NIGHTS or WEEKENDS -- those are for family and fun!
OUR TEAM MEMBERS RECEIVE:
- W-2 Employment (not independent contracting, so WE pay all the relevant taxes)
- Employment OPTIONS to fit YOUR life:
- GUARANTEED 40 hours/week ("salary"-esque!) Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (starting at 3 months when meeting expectations; sooner if exceeding expectations!)
- OR, set your own PART-TIME Schedule.
- Base Pay: $19/hour or MORE (up to $22/hour) if top-notch performer (and no gimmicks about more pay "IF" you meet certain criteria daily, weekly, monthly. If we are a good mutual fit, we KNOW you will do well, and we'll pay you well for that work!)
- $200 Graduation BONUS when you become an SGEC Green Cleaner (takes between 5 days to 4 weeks)
- Annual wage increases based on performance up to $30+/hour ($58,000 annual) BASE, then ADD all the benefits and bonuses
- Daily/Weekly TIPS!
- 3-5 weeks of PAID-time-off (PTO), start earning from day one!! (The MOST paid time off of any cleaning company in Seattle!)
- 7 PAID Holidays every year
- Commute reimbursement at highest IRS rate (usually $80+/pay period) AND Paid Drive Time
- NO morning meeting at an office across town -- drive straight to your job! (Our meetings are monthly and super fun!!)
- GOLD Health Insurance Plan covering all MEDICAL, DENTAL, and VISION
- FREE monthly massage AND mental health appointments -- take care of your body, mind and soul!
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to support Team Member lives
- 401K Retirement Plan (Choose either ROTH or Traditional IRA or both; Includes employer matching after one year)
- Holiday Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Additional bonuses based on merit
- FUN EXTRAS like Gift Cards to local restaurants, massage therapists, free oil changes throughout year, roadside assistance, house cleaning, etc.
- OUTSTANDING performance is rewarded with wage increases anytime, 4 months, 6 months, 8 months
- Advancement and Apprenticeship opportunities within the company for motivated individuals, including Master Cleaners, Training Cleaners, Operational Specialists, and administrative staff -- you can build an entire career with us!
- Company-Matched Community Giving Program as well as PAID volunteer time each year (we walk the talk and are committed to contributing to our local community)
- Company-organized volunteer opportunities in the community throughout the year (Food Bank, shelters, street clean-ups, more!)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a reliable car, car insurance and a valid driver's license
- Must have an updated smart phone to check your schedule and communicate
- Are comfortable working within our service area - within 15 miles of 98115 - and able to navigate the city successfully
WHO ARE YOU?? Someone who...
- Hardworking & reliable
- Positive and professional attitude
- Able to see details (NO Cleaning experience necessary!)
- Friendly and client-service-focused
- Motivated to work diligently alone, but can also enjoy working in a team
- Extremely punctual
- Interested in 25-40 hours/week
- Potentially interested in advancement opportunities and learning how a small business works.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All Team Members must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.