APPOINTMENT REMINDERS DURING COVID
- You will receive your regular appointment reminder at least 2 business days before your appointment. If you have any special requests for your cleaning you can let us know at this point.
- We ask that if you or anyone in your household is sick with any symptoms associated with COVID-19, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If at all possible, please arrange a way for your cleaner to let themselves in, in an effort to minimize social contact. Note, they will announce themselves upon entering.
- Per the CDC’s strictest recommendation for universal indoor masking, we are asking our clients to please follow one of the following options when we are inside your home.
- Option 1: wear a mask at all times while the SGEC Team Member is in your home
- Option 2: sequester yourself in a separate room with a closed door at all times, thereby essentially creating a separate public space.
- Please maintain social distancing standards (at least 6 ft apart) with your cleaner, and, if you can be away from home, that is highly recommended.
- At minimum, we ask that clients are not in the same room as your cleaner while they are working. Your cleaner is happy to work with you on a cleaning plan that will accommodate however you need to move through your home.
- Remember, you are welcome to leave a nonperishable food donation, or a check/cash donation for your cleaner to pick up, or you can donate directly to a Food Bank of your choice on-line and you will receive 15% off your invoice. Click HERE to donate directly to our local University Food Bank and don't forget to send us a receipt so we can ensure you get the discount!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Team Members will wear a mask and protective shoe covers throughout the appointment. These items will only be used in one client home each day and are thoroughly washed each evening.
- Team Members will wash their hands upon entering your home and frequently throughout the appointment. Gloves are optional, but if you would like to request that your cleaner wear them just let us know!
- Team Members will maintain social distancing (at least 6 ft apart) while in your home.
- Team Members will use the most eco-friendly, people-friendly disinfectants.
ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING
- All SGEC Team Members are vaccinated against Covid-19 and are required to get boosted per CDC guidelines in order to be employed with us. (100% compliance!)
- Team Members have completed our COVID-19 cleaning and safety training.
- Team Members wipe down and sanitize their equipment before and after each appointment and only work in one or two homes each day.
- Team Members are required to monitor their health and stay home if they are sick. Our Team Members receive the most generous PTO package in the industry, starting to accrue PTO at 3 weeks/year, up to 5 weeks after 10 years.
- We will do our best to limit the number of team members in each home. Most appointments less than 6 hours are scheduled with 1 cleaner; longer appointments may have 2 or 3 cleaners, depending on cleaning hours. Note: each cleaner arrives in their own car and every person practices social distancing.
- We have increased the number of Field Leadership Team Member (and COVID Specialist) visits to check in on and support Team Members. The Team Leader will contact your cleaner to gain entry so you need not be bothered, likely toward the end of the appointment, and they will follow all the above precautions while in your home. The Team Leader will offer in-person support to ensure your home is sparkling clean and that you and your cleaner both feel great about the appointment!
- If there are any other precautions you would like us to take, please let us know.